1. The drone is not responding to radio controls.
- Check receiver wiring.
- Verify configuration in Betaflight.
- Consult your receiver user manual: FrSky XSR, FrSky X4R or Spektrum
- Refer to your radio user manual.
2. The drone crashed and needs new parts.
Replacement parts can be purchased directly from the Thrust UAV website, including:
– Speed controllers
– Arms or frame
– Flight controller
– Missing screws or nuts
3. The goggles are not receiving video feed.
- Check the channel on the goggles. The default is set to 5740.
- Make sure the camera is plugged in.
- Check the battery percent power and charge if needed.
- Refer to your FPV goggle instruction manual.
4. The drone flies erratically.
- Check all screws and make sure the hardware is tight on each arm.
- Verify the sensor calibration.
- Inspect the ESC’s for prop marks or severed wires. ESC’s can be replaced if damaged.
- Inspect the motors. They should spin smoothly and can be replaced if damaged.
- Check the prop orientation.
5. The motors aren’t configured correctly.
The ESC’s can be reconfigured using Betafight and BLHeliSuite. A great tutorial is at https://oscarliang.com/flash-esc-via-cleanflight-fc/